- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/06/2015
- Last connection: 03/20/2018
- Enduro/X (Manager, 11/23/2015)
Reported issues: 261
- 08:54 PM Enduro/X Feature #88 (New): Windows OS support
- Windows support might be reached by using:
- by using msmsq as queue t...
- 01:12 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- 11:34 AM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- tpcachebtsv at bootreset shall delete also db files! As if file exists some changed settings does not apply!
- 04:47 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- Changes required:
- default rule => Accept always
- default "save" => "*" - all
- default "rsprule" => Only...
- 01:53 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- also the keygroup db shall have back reference to original db. So that if we perform delete of keygroup record, we ...
- 04:26 PM Enduro/X Feature #287 (Closed): Impelment Bcmp and Bsubset
- 04:26 PM Enduro/X Feature #158: Tuxedo style MIB API
- process name exmibsv:
provide .MIB service.
According to https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13203_01/tuxedo/tux80/atmi...
- 11:55 AM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- cross domain checks can be done in following way:
DOM1 cache svc call, with TPNOCACHELOOK
DOM2 cache svc...
- 01:19 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- well better new binary:
-> tpcachebtsv -> tpcache boot service.
if env NDRX_FULLSTART==1, then reset cache.
- 01:14 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- we shall remove from ndrxd cache reset at boot.
Instead we shall add application specific option from tpcachesv w...
Also available in: Atom