- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/06/2015
- Last connection: 01/15/2018
- Enduro/X (Manager, 11/23/2015)
Reported issues: 250
- 02:07 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- For split brain issues in cluster mode, we could allow to save multiple keys. And we try to fetch all. And to user we...
- 02:05 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- Chache events shall be:
@CP/.*/.* -> Listen on any PUT event
@C./.*/.* -> Listen on any event
- 10:40 PM Enduro/X Feature #272: tpcall cache
- - Locally insert/delete. The inserter will overwrite existing rec (upsert)
- Message is broadcasted to event server ...
- 10:38 PM Enduro/X Feature #272 (New): tpcall cache
- We could use LMDB for making cache for service calls. The cache could be before tpcall() entry. The cache DB containe...
- 03:50 PM Enduro/X Feature #213: Out of the box logrotate feature
- The logger could also once file is open, generate some AES encryption key, encrypt under RSA_PUB found on FS, then th...
- 10:28 AM Enduro/X Feature #213: Out of the box logrotate feature
- - We could implement async logging via background thread (configured in debug with async=y)
- We make a shared memor...
- 01:48 PM Enduro/X Enduro/X administration: RE: Multiple generic clients
- Good idea. Opened Feature request: http://www.endurox.org/issues/271
- 01:48 PM Enduro/X Feature #271 (New): massive client process administration
- According to Ojars Krumins request:
In case, when system needs many generic clients without specific or custom d...
- 10:22 PM Enduro/X Support #270 (New): tperror man page
- tperror macro manpage should be created.
- 11:30 AM Enduro/X Support #252: Implement proper alignment handling for UBF
Also available in: Atom