Restore SIGCHLD/SIGHUP/SIGTERM/SIGINT handlers to default after ndrxd/cpmsrv forks
|Priority:||Normal (Code 4)||Due date:|
Currently these signals are blocked by ndrxd and forked childs inherits these settings.
This fact may alter further operations by xatmi server childs, and that would make a developers to appear that something isn't right with the system.
#1 Updated by Madars about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Restore SIGCHLD handlers to default after ndrxd/cpmsrv forks to Restore SIGCHLD/SIGHUP/SIGTERM/SIGINT handlers to default after ndrxd/cpmsrv forks
#2 Updated by Madars about 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
#3 Updated by Lauris about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Signal handler and signals masks for signals: SIGCHLD/SIGHUP/SIGTERM/SIGINT are restored to default for XATMI servers.
Previously ndrxd did mask them, thus if such signal was received, the user program actually did not get any interruption. After this release, default signal handler will be executed. Meaning, for example, SIGTERM will kill the XATMI server.
Available from Enduro/X release 8.0.1+.
#4 Updated by Lauris about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed