tpcommit() status reporting
|Priority:||Normal (Code 4)||Due date:|
Currently tpcommit() might report TPEHAZARD or TPEHEURISTIC errors for:
- Incomplete commits (in case if commit decision is logged (i.e. first phase was OK), but something failed, and further attempts will be made in background)
- Incomplete aborts (i.e. abort decision is logged, but something failed)
- Or DB resource reported heuristic or hazard status during commit or abort.
Enduro/X tmsrv shall be updated so that in case of any abort condition (decision logged + foreground failure) or partial heuristic/hazard abort by DB resource shall report TPEABORT error as tpcommit() outcome. This would help application to distinguish committed cases and aborted cases.
#1 Updated by Madars about 1 year ago
Updated tpcommit() error reporting principles for abort cases.
Available from Enduro/X release 8.0.6+
#2 Updated by Madars about 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#3 Updated by Madars about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
#4 Updated by Madars about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed